Use the full circumference braking and clamping mechanism. The braking mechanism is designed with full 360∘circumference hydraulic clamping.
- The hydraulic clamping synchronized clamping for the entire table. The clamping area on the entire circumference of the table features maximum rigidity and is ideal for heavy cutting application.
- The clamping force is bigger than of conventional disk braking systems.
- The mechanism is close to the worktable, exhibiting reduced deviation during cutting
Use the conventional disk braking systems.
- Table deformation and accuracy deterioration usually occurs on disk braking systems.
- Only suitable for light-cutting with its low rigidity.
- It provides less clamping area and longer distance from the cutting position, causing bigger deviation of table.